The modules are finished! The modules are finished!
I finished the back piece of the labyrinth poncho, but haven’t blocked it out yet. The Baltic Finger Labyrinth is incorporated into the center of the back; it is slightly smaller than the modular pieces around it, but I think with blocking it will be OK — I am always an optimistic knitter. After blocking, I need to stitch the shoulders together, crochet an edging all around, knit a cowl/turtleneck, and knit armhole cuffs. The last two I would like to be gray, but I don’t have enough gray left. I am debating using something else, or getting another gray yarn to use. I want to do the edging in the taupe wool; I have plenty of that, but I want a contrast for the ribbing. But I am still thinking that over.
In the meantime, I started crocheting a mandala doily. Of course, I need another WIP (work in progress).